“Holy Boy Wonder, Batman!” How lucky can orphan Dick Grayson get? He gets taken in by the wealthiest man in Gotham City, who just happens to be Batman. He gets to live in a mansion complete with cave, gets to kick villain butt, and cruises around in the world’s coolest car.
- Based on the classic 1960’s TV show
- Designed with 5 points of articulation
- Each Figure includes 2 action word bubbles
- Packaged in a card backed blister with the iconic old school look of the 1960’s Batman series
- Included collectable art card with Robin photography on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Retro Figures
There are no reviews yet.