We are committed to processing your Data in accordance with the required standards. This includes protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your Data in compliance with the requirements of RA 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Retention of Your Data
We will retain your Data in accordance with our internal policies. Our policies are in compliance with the Ordinance where applicable, and cover the following principles:
- (a) Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purposes for which it was collected, unless the Data is also retained to satisfy any applicable legal, regulatory or contractual obligations; and
- (b) Data are purged from our electronic, manual, and other filing systems based on the above criteria and our internal procedures.
Your Right to Access, Correct, and Delete Data
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Data we collect, use, and disclose is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that Data depends to a large extent on the Data you provide. You have a right to request access to, and correction of, your Data. We recommend that you:
- (a) let us know if there are any errors in your Data; and
- (b) keep us up-to-date with changes to your Data.
If you wish to access or amend any of your Data we hold, or request that we delete any of your information that is no longer necessary for the provision of our Services, you may contact us in the manner as set forth under the “How to Contact Us” section below.
We may apply an administrative charge for providing you with access to your Data in response to such request.
You may decline to share Data with us and/or withdraw any consents which you may have provided, in which case, we may not be able to provide you with some of our Services.
At any time, you may object to us holding or processing your Data, on legitimate grounds, save and except as otherwise permitted by the applicable law.
How to Contact Us
For all issues and enquiries regarding our compliance with our obligations under the Ordinance where applicable, and any request for access to, correction, or deletion of your Data, please contact us via email at:
F&J Toy Collectibles
To raise an issue regarding our handling of your Data, please contact us in order that we can attempt to resolve your issue.