Sent to Earth from the dying planet of Krypton™ as a baby, Kal-El was found by farmers, Martha and Jonathan Kent, and raised as their son, Clark. As Clark grew up, the radiation from Earth’s yellow sun gave him enhanced senses and extraordinary powers, including super-strength, super-speed, heat vision, X-ray vision, super-hearing, super-breath, and flight. Now, fully grown, he uses his powers to protect his adopted world as Superman™.
- Incredibly detailed 12” scale statue based on the DC Mutiverse
- Superman is fully colored to resemble his iconic look from Superman For Tomorrow
- Included collectible art card with character art on the front, and character biography on the back
- Superman is featured in his 85th Anniversary Edition packaging
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures